Grand Canyon West Small Group Tour from Las Vegas
The West Grand Canyon Resort is owned by the Hualapai Indian Tribe and is located in Peach Springs, Arizona. In 1988, the Hualapai Indian Tribe, which has occupied the land since 1883.
The welcoming millions of visitors each year to tour the area, including the nearby ranch, River Runners, and Grand Canyon West. To further increase tourism in the area, the Grand Canyon Skywalk was built in 2007. The Skywalk is a glass, horseshoe-shaped bridge that enables visitors to walk beyond the canyon walls at Grand Canyon West, suspending them 4,000 feet above the riverbed and providing an unparalleled view of this natural wonder.
Depart Las Vegas for the Grand Canyon. You will stop at the Hoover Dam for photo ops before traveling through the Joshua Tree forest on your way to the canyon. Here, you will have 3-hours to explore on your own and you may opt to walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk (own expense). This is a great tour for those looking for a smaller, more intimate personalized experience.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (We pickup in more then 80 locations in Las Vegas strip area/Fremont area)
- Entry/Admission - West Grand canyon
- Bottled water, sodas ,fruits and snacks.
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Hoover Dam, is one of the largest concrete structures in the world. Here you will have time to walk and take pictures and see one of the biggest man-made lakes in the USA - Lake Mead.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Joshua Tree Forest, Pierce Ferry Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
The slow-growing Joshua tree, which graces much of the park's desert ecosystem, is probably the most famous resident of the park. Named by Mormon settlers who crossed the Mojave Desert in the mid-1800s, the tree's unusual shape reminded them of the Bible story in which Joshua reaches his hands up to the sky in prayer
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will send an email with all the information you 24 Hours before the day of the tour
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.