Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum Tour (4 hours)
Do you think is it possible to see the world’s largest country in just couple of hours? Trust us - because the answer is yes! We will show you scale models of Russia's most famous places – with the change of day and night and moving models of trains and cars.
Grand Maket Russia is a scale model (1:87) of Russia covering the country on 800 square meters of permanent interactive exhibition in Saint Petersburg. This is a perfect place for kids and parents to spend a day discovering hidden and unusual parts of Russia scaled down and gently spiced with a humor in details.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional full-licensed English guide service (other languages upon request)
- Transportation with air-conditioning car
- Entrance fee
- Photo permits
- All fees and taxies
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Grand Maket Russia
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Maket Russia, Tsvetochnaya St., 16, St. Petersburg 196084 Russia
This is a fantastic activity for families or just for travelers who would like to go off the beaten track and see something different than standard tourist sights.
Special attention should be paid to moving objects: numerous trains, cars and buses move and stop according to the traffic lights. Special buttons make additional parts move enlivening various life episodes. The most dramatic effect is a changing of a day/night cycle, each 10-15 minutes. When the night comes, city lights switch on; when the “sun” rises, the lights fade slowly. All these operations make impressions from the visit to the miniature museum so bright.
For the sake of convenience the exposition is divided into zones by geography. Each area has its specific nature (from plains and rivers to forests and mountains, from lavender fields to snowbanks) and infrastructure.
Grand Maket Russia is one of the largest examples of moving miniatures and action figures in the world. Number of exhibits and areas is growing fast and visitors can look at the process of manufacturing and construction of the new places and scenes.
In the museum you could see Russia in miniature: there is a huge amount of models of interesting and famous places. Now the scale map of Grand Maket Russia represents parts of St. Petersburg, Kaliningrad region, the North-West region, Moscow and the Moscow region, the Central region, Sochi. You can see Urals, Siberia, the Northern region and Far East of Russia.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.