Great Barrier Reef Adventure from Cairns
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef. From Great Adventures' spacious reef activity platform moored at the majestic Outer Reef, the coral and marine biodiversity is at its most extreme. There’s an abundance of activities for all ages, swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy. Snorkel and dive or stay dry and discover the reef in the underwater observatory or from the air-conditioned semi-submersible.
There’s also a great range of exciting optional activities includingl scuba diving, scenic helicopter flights and the exclusive Scuba-Doo underwater scooter.
per adult from
What's included :
- Return fast catamaran transfer from Cairns
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Hot and cold buffet lunch, including prawns
- 3 hours at the Outer Reef platform
- Use of snorkelling equipment, buoyancy vests and instruction
- Underwater observatory
- Semi-submersible coral viewing tour
- Reef education presentation
- Environmental Management Charge
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Optional activitiés
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Great Adventures will take you to an exclusive and spacious activity platform on the majestic Outer Barrier Reef. Snorkel, dive, view the reef from the underwater observatory and semi-submersible tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. We recommend informing crew of any medical conditions.
- The minimum age for scuba diving is 12 years. Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from participating.
- After a single dive a wait of 12 hours is recommended before ascending to an altitude of 300 metres or greater. If doing multiple dives an interval of 24 hours is suggested.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.