Great Barrier Reef Eco Snorkel and Dive Cruise from Cairns - Including Lunch
You will cruise to the outer reef on board one of Cairns' newest reef craft, the TUSA 6, custom-built for ultimate comfort and easy access to the water. Passengers numbers are limited to just 60 to ensure plenty of space, and the friendly crew will ensure your day is fun, safe, and memorable. Two new sites are selected each day as the best for the day's conditions providing a whole new underwater adventure daily. Activities include marine interpretation presentations, guided snorkel tours, 'introductory' diving, and certified diving with up to 3 dives in the day available.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkel & diving guides
- Reef Tax
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks, juice, additional snacks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start the day boarding at approximately 7:40am at A Finger, Marlin Wharf Cairns for an 8am departure. You will travel for approximately 90-minutes towards the outer reef where you will have approximately 4-5 hours free time out on the reef at two separate unique locations.
While out on the reef you will have the choice of snorkeling, taking a certified dive (choice of 2 or 3 dives) or if you're a beginner, you can also choose to take an introductory dive (1 or 2 dives) with your expert guide.
At the completion of your day, you will be returned to Cairns at approximately 4-4:30pm.
Your day includes:
• 2 outer reef sites, chosen from our selection of 16 sites
• Fresh, healthy, and tasty buffet style lunch
• Morning and afternoon tea
• Tea, coffee, and milo (with soup in the winter)
• Quality masks, fins and booties
• Top quality scuba equipment and dive computers
• Lycra suits for all in the warmer months (no charge)
• 5mm shortie wetsuits all year round (no charge)
• Free prescription mask hire
• Free guided snorkel tour
• Reef talk and presentation
• Professional photographer on-board
• Hot fresh water showers on-boardTUSA is Eco-friendly and committed to providing a service that reflects their responsibility to contribute to the protection of the environment.
Departure Point :Cairns Marlin Marina, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Please arrive at the vessel at 7.40am for boarding
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.