Great Keppel Island Leekes Creek Guided Kayak Tour
Explore the beauty of the Southern Great Barrier Reef with GKI Adventures guided kayak tour up the peaceful & tranquil Leekes Creek. Jump aboard Keppel Konnections for a 30 minute ferry journey to the magnificent Great Keppel Island. Experience GKI Adventures local history as you kayak up a salt water creek with rich white European settlers history. Listen to stories and anecdotes around the naming of the creek and once you reach land, explore the Shearing Shed & the Heritage listed Homestead with a historical walk.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Explore Great Keppel Island by kayak with Great Keppel Island Water Sports & Activities. Kayak up the tranquil Leekes creek listening to some of the European white settler history being told on the way. Tours are weather dependent, destination may need to be adjusted according to wind.
• Keppel Konnections, Rosslyn, Yeppoon, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :Keppel Bay Marina, Waterline Way Rosslyn Bay, Yeppoon QLD 4703, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair (sand)
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.