Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour from Melbourne
Enjoy one of Victoria's most spectacular destinations whilst taking in the breathtaking sunset overlooking the Twelve Apostles on a small-group Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour from Melbourne.
Your professional tour guide will take you to beautiful lookouts, wildlife spotting spots and stunning beaches on your way to the Port Campbell National Park.
The journey to the 12 Apostles is as much a part of the experience as viewing the famous limestone structures. Built by return soldiers in the early 1900's, the Great Ocean Road is the worlds largest War Memorial. Your guide will provide interesting facts and history of the area throughout the day.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly & Informative Tour Guide
- Pickup from Selected Hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anglesea, Anglesea, Victoria
Take a quick break in the idyllic seaside town of Anglesea, a favourite holidaying spot for locals due to its quiet atmosphere and stunning beaches.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Take a special photo at the start/end point of the Great Ocean Road
Stop At: Kennett River, Kennett River, Victoria
Home to a wild colony of Koalas, Kennet River is situated amongst the lush green forest of the Otway Ranges. During Winter you will have additional time here for lunch.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Explore and learn the history of the Loch Ard, the most famous ship of the 'Shipwreck Coast'.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
See the world famous 12 Apostles during a stunning sunset - a must see!
If you have enough time, our guide might able to squeeze in a visit to the Gibson Steps!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.Your pickup will be between 9am-10am (April-October) & 10am-11am (November-March) depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 9pm-12am depending on the season.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The safety & well-being of our guests and team members is Go West Tours’ highest priority. We continue to monitor all updates from the Australian & Victorian governments and will continue to update & evolve our responses & protocols in line with best practice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.