Great Opera Hits at the Sydney Opera House
No trip to Sydney is complete without a visit to its most famous building and the best thing to do when you visit the Sydney Opera House is to come inside and see an opera performance.
This performance has English and Simplified Chinese surtitles.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Performance ticket to Great Opera Hits presented by Opera Australia
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Opera House
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Stroll down to the Sydney Opera House and join the stars of Opera Australia for a concert of the greatest hits of opera.
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and last around 90 minutes.
Listen to famous arias from Bizet, Puccini, Rossini and Verdi performed by some of Opera Australia’s finest opera singers, accompanied by piano.
ROSSINI 'Largo al factotum' from The Barber of Seville
BIZET Excerpts from Carmen
DELIBES 'Flower Duet' from Lakme
BIZET 'Au fond du temple saint' duet from The Pearlfishers
VERDI Brindisi from La Traviata
PUCCINI 'Nessun dorma' from Turandot
PUCCINI 'E lucevan le stelle' from Tosca
Once you have selected your choice of performance at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sydney Opera House, simply make your own way to the legendary performing arts venue for a quintessential Sydney experience.
December 2018: 24, 26, 30
January 2019: 1, 20, 27, 28
February 2019: 3, 17
March 2019: 3, 10, 17
July 2019: 14, 21, 28
October 2019: 20, 27
December 2018: 23, 26, 29, 30
January 2019: 1
February 2019: 11, 14
March 2019: 14, 29
August 2019: 9, 26
September 2019: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Departure Point :Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please ask staff for assistance with receivers which are available from the Concert Hall and Opera Theatre cloak rooms and in the Drama Theatre, Playhouse and The Studio foyers.
- Dogs or any animals trained to assist people with disabilities are welcome inside all theatres and restaurants.
- A number of spaces are available for wheelchairs in each theatre at the Sydney Opera House. Wheelchairs are available from the Stage Door for use by patrons free of charge. Wheelchair access is by ramp from the southern entrance of the Concourse. Undercover wheelchair access is available from Stage Door and the Sydney Opera House Car Park. It is essential that you specify any needs when proceeding with your booking.
- Performances run on specific dates and times. These dates are provided and times will vary depending on the date selected.
- All performances have full English subtitles projected on a screen above the stage. Performances of Great Opera Hits will have Simplified Chinese subtitles.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Masks required for patrons aged 12 and over inside our foyers and theatres, including during a performance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.