Greater Kruger National Park
The lodge is situated a mere 20 minutes from the heart of the world-renowned Kruger national Park (Orpen Gate). The lodge is nestled among glades of mature, exquisite indigenous trees, & is a paradise for nature lovers & bird watchers. Our colorful, traditional rondavals are spaced out amid shady trees, & offer our guests' en-suite, comfortable & clean accommodation in a truly African ambiance.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- 2 nights accommodation
- National Park fees into Kruger National Park
- Host that will take you to & from destination
- Professional guide
- Hotel or Airport pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks to & from destination
- Lunch traveling to & from destination
- Lunch inside Kruger National Park
- Day 1:
Departure from Johannesburg – We will collect you from Johannesburg (JNB) Airport, or any other destination in and around Johannesburg / Pretoria (please note that we have to leave the cities on the latest by 11:00). We will drive along a scenic route to Kruger National Park (please note that this journey is round about 7 hours long). Once we arrive at the camp you will have the rest of the afternoon for leisure. Dinner will be served at around 19:00. Here you will have the opportunity to exchange African stories. The host will also tell you at what time you will get up for the full day inside Kruger National Park.
A very early morning wake up call with coffee & tea before you depart on a full day’s drive (from 06:00 – 16:00) in an Open Safari Vehicle in the famous Kruger National Park. Here you will have the opportunity to view some of the best game in Africa. We will stop along the route to have breakfast. Round about lunch time we will have lunch at one of the rest camps inside the park. Gradually we will make our way back to the lodge. Once back at the lodge you will have time to freshen up & enjoy the dinner.
After breakfast served at the lodge we will depart back to Johannesburg or Pretoria
If you want to book flights after the safari on day 3, please take travel time into consideration. As well as pre check in time of 1 hour for domestic flights or 2 hours for international flight at the airport.
Departure Point :Depart before 11:00 from Johannesburg International Airport or any other accommodation in Johannesburg or Pretoria
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual natural colors
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.