Green Island Day Trip Including Seawalker Helmet Dive COMBO
Save over 10% with this great tour combo! Combining a helmet dive experience with a visit to beautiful Green Island on the Great Barrier Reef is a unique and exciting day. Just 45 minutes from Cairns by Great Adventures fast catamaran, Green Island is a 6000 year old coral cay and home of the amazing underwater walking experience, Seawalker Green Island.
It's an ideal activity for non-swimmers wanting to experience the reef underwater as you walk on the island's seafloor surrounded by colourful tropical fish & coral at a specially selected site, minutes offshore. It’s safe and fully supervised by professional underwater guides. Your head and hair stay dry and you can even wear glasses!
Completing your day, the Green Island Eco Adventure includes the choice of a glass bottom boat tour or use of snorkelling equipment. After you've worked up an appetite, the day visitor facilities feature a pool bar, restaurant and refreshments for a range of affordable meal and snack options.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Seawalker helmet dive on Green Island
- Return fast catamaran cruise from Cairns with Great Adventures
- Choice of glass bottom boat tour or use of snorkelling equipment
- Morning tea/coffee served onboard until departure from Cairns
- Self guided island walk
- Free use of Island Day Visitor facilities
- Use of island swimming pool, exclusive to Great Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Seawalker Green Island
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Island, Green Island, Queensland
Green Island is a 6000 year old coral cay in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. It is the only coral cay on the Reef with a rainforest.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Seawalker Green Island, Green Island QLD 4871, Australia
An amazing underwater walking helmet dive experience on the seafloor of beautiful Green Island
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum age for Seawalker is 12 years. Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from participating.
- All participants are required to complete a medical questionnaire.
- After a single helmet dive, a wait of 12 hours is recommended before ascending to an altitude of 300 metres or greater.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.