Green Island Eco Adventure from Cairns
With the choice of three daily departures from Cairns, this Green Island cruise is perfect for visitors with limited time, offering a half or full day experience (up to 7 hours). You will have the choice of a glass bottom boat coral viewing tour or snorkelling equipment.
As a Great Adventures guest, you’ll also be able to enjoy many exclusive inclusions such as the use of the island swimming pool and a self guided eco island walk to discover some of the island’s unique rainforest flora. The island’s well appointed day visitor facilities include a pool bar, plus restaurant and retail outlets. A delicious range of lunch and snacks can be purchased from the island’s food and refreshment outlets. Advanced Ecotourism Certification.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Return fast catamaran transfers from Cairns
- Morning tea/coffee served onboard until departure from Cairns
- Choice of snorkelling equipment or glass bottom boat tour
- Self guided island walk
- Use of island swimming pool, exclusive to Great Adventures
- Use of island day visitor facilities
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Optional activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Island, Green Island, Queensland
Green Island is a beautiful 6000 year old coral cay. It's the only coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef with a rainforest! You will have a choice of snorkel equipment to snorkel from the white sandy beaches or to stay dry and see the island's reef from the glass bottom boat. Enjoy a walk through the lush rainforest.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. We recommend informing crew of any medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.