Greenwich Village Haunted Tour
Haunted Manhattan offers the most accurate—and FUN—ghost tours in the city!
On our Greenwich Village tour, a secret underworld of ghosts and ghouls reveals itself as you’re guided through the streets by "noted professor of anthropology & the supernatural," The Professor.
The Professor will guide you to 13 haunted locations, from Washington Square Park, a former potter's field and now the beating heart of the Village that seems to host multiple famous spirits (including a ghost dog!), to the former home of Mark Twain that may also hold malevolent spirits, telling you tales of haunted dorm buildings, churches, fire houses, theaters, and more along the way...
A historical, hilarious, and completely hair-raising experience, Haunted Manhattan will show you the greatest city there is, like you’ve never seen it before.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 5 Ave, Waverly Pl., W. 4 St. and Macdougal St. Washington Square Park, New York City, NY 10011
Strange shades running by late at night...a ghost dog...the spirit of one of America's great people of letters...spectral insurrectionists...and then, of course, there are the very real bodies still buried here...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Triangle Shirtwaist Factory, 23 Washington Pl, New York, NY 10003, USA
Though it's now an academic building at NYU, restless spirits seem to still inhabit the site of one of our nation's worst industrial disasters over a century ago...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 14 W 10th St, New York, NY 10011, USA
This notoriously haunted building is apparently home not only to the spirit of Mark Twain, but at one time played host to malevolent spirits, responsible for 27 deaths...or more...
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Greenwich Village, Greenwich Village, New York City, New York
...we visit 13 haunted locations in all, but we can't list them here—then you won't be surprised!
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Departure Point :37 Washington Square W, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Detail :20 Washington Square N, New York, NY 10012, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with issues walking for over 90 minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.