Griz village, Gur-gur waterfall and Gudyalchay Canyon hiking
You will enjoy by both exploring nature and rural life in Caucasus mountains. We will hike from Griz village to Gur-gur waterfall by Gudyalchay canyon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Rural meals and tea
- Mountain guide
- Travel insurance
- 4x4 off road vehicle
What's excluded :
You will observe rural life in Griz village, enjoy breathtaking view of Gudyalchay canyon and explore Gur-gur waterfall. Homemade local foods and samovar tea prepared from herbs will both recharge your energy and leave unforgettable memory.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Baku.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.