Gros Piton St. Lucia Nature Trail Hike
St Lucia is arguably the most spectacular tropical paradise in the world. It’s a rare combination of lush rainforests, sulfur springs, pristine oceans and white sand. To compliment these surroundings are the breathtaking volcanic mountains, Gros Piton and Petit Piton Located in Soufriere.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Gros Piton Nature Trail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gros Piton Nature Trail, Soufriere St. Lucia
You’ll be wowed by the amazing plant life as you hike up Gros Piton… it really is quite unique. Plus, there are a wide variety of birds, and other interesting animals as well.
It’s likely you’ll also see remains left by the original inhabitants of this island - the Amerindians. And then there are the ancient caves that were used for slaves. Plus, there’s also the remainder of old plantations and sugar mills near the bottom of the volcanic peaks.
When you finally reach the top of the mountain, you’re in for another treat as you glance over at Vieux Fort and St Vincent.
All in all, a St Lucia Gros Piton hike is a once in a lifetime experience that you’ll never forget.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
N.B. Cruise Ship Passengers - For our clients docking at Pointe Seraphine Cruise Port. Your private tour pick-up will be outside of the main entrance near the Courtesy Taxi booth or inquire from tourism information desk to direct you. Ports
- Pointe Seraphine St Lucia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.