Grotte di Castellana Guided Tour from Bari
Castellana is the city which hosts one of the fabulous subterranean karst complex, where you can admire unique landscapes and natural corridors along huge caves where stalactites and stalagmites make spectacular forms. The "white cave" is the most beautiful of all and completes the entire path Karst.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer by minivan from/to Bari train station
- Guide on site
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grotte di Castellana, Piazzale Anelli, 70013 Castellana Grotte Italy
Located at the entrance of The Itria Valley, a few km from charming villages such as Alberobello and Polignano a Mare, the Grotte di Castellana began to form about 90 million years ago !
Departure Point :Bari Centrale, 70123 Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessibility - ON REQUEST
- Stroller accessibility - ON REQUEST
- Infant seats available - ON REQUEST
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.