Group Day Tour: The Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace
This Beijing city tour will lead you to one of the six Chinese ancient capital cities that still keeps exquisite architecture, a rich history and a diverse and colorful culture. Visit the magnificent Forbidden City, sacred Temple of Heaven and the majestic Summer Palace. A Chinese lunch, entrance tickets, and hotel pick-up/drop-off service are inclusive.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Chinese lunch
- Entrance ticket fee
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
You tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby between 6:30 - 8:00 am based on your hotel location.
You will firstly come to visit the Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City. In 1987, it was declared a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO. Now it is one of the most visited museums in the world and a must see in Beijing for all travelers. Follow your guide to see the main building on the square and visit the Forbidden City along the central axis.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Then visit an herb workshop to learn Chinese traditional medicine culture, continue to discover the ancient philosophy, history and religion at the Temple of Heaven, which is China's largest and most representative existing masterpiece among China’s ancient sacrificial buildings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
After enjoying a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch in local restaurant, visit a pearl market to do some shopping and get gifts for your relatives back home. Move on to explore the royal garden of Summer Palace. This is the largest and most famous imperial garden in China. The palace features hundreds of architecturally distinct buildings, halls, pavilions, pagodas, bridges and corridors dispersed among magnificent and elegant gardens. Follow your guide to enjoy the natural beauty and the grandeur of royal garden, get an insight into the life of China’s ancient royal family.
At the end of the tour, your tour guide will transfer you back and drop you off at the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Beijing hotels within the North 4th ring road, East & West 3rd ring road, South 2nd ring road, meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/24/2017 - 12/31/2025
Tuesday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a group tour, and the pickup time varies based on your hotel location
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.