Group Scooter Tours
Vacations In Paradise Transportation & Tours is a Luxury Transportation, Car/Scooter Rentals, City Tours, and Concierge service company in The Bahamas. Our tours are fun, informative and interactive. Our professional guides take you the places that matter in The Bahamas. Vacations are made perfect with Vacations In Paradise Transportation & Tours.
-Historic Nassau City Tour
-Atlantis, Paradise Island
-Fish Fry, Junkanoo Beach, Fort Charlotte, Bahamas Humane Society
-Factual commentary from our professional local guides
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - 12- 16 oz bottled water per passenger
- Two helmets
What's excluded :
- Guest can expect to receive authentic Bahamian experiences when booking with Vacations In Paradise Transportation & Tours.
Here's a typical itinerary for Scooter Tours in Nassau The Bahamas.
Scooters are clean, top quality and comes with 2 helmets.
1. Nassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas- 30 Mins
*Our Tour begins with some of the highlights in the beautiful historic City of Nassau (Statue of Queen Elizabeth, Parliament Square, Columbus Statue, Government House, Pirates Musume)
2. The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory, 602 E Bay Street, Nassau N-4122 New Providence Island- 20 minutes
*Our 2nd stop is at the world famous Bahamas Rum Cake Factory. Here, guest will receive free delicious rum cake samples and have the option to buy a cake as a souveneige.
3. Atlantis Bahamas, Atlantis Bahamas, New Providence Island, Bahamas- 30 minutes
*Next, we cross the bridge from Nassau over to Paradise Island and Visit the lost city of Atlantis, where there's lots to see!
4. Queen's Staircase, Top of Elizabeth Avenue, off Shirley Street, Nassau New Providence Island- 10 minutes
*Also know as "The 66 Steps", this natural staircase was carved from the surrounding limestone rock in the late 18th century. The view from the top of the staircase is a must-see attraction.
5. Fort Fincastle, Bennet_s Hill, Nassau New Providence Island- 20 minutes
* At the top of the Queen's staircase is Fort Fincastle. This fort was built by Lord Dunmore of England with slave labor in 1783. The fort was built to protect the city of Nassau from Spanish and French invasions.
6. John Watling's Distillery, Buena Vista Estate 17 Delancy Street, Nassau 00000 New Providence Island- 20 minutes
*Next, we stop at a local rum distillery in The Bahamas. Guest can tour the compound with a distillery guild that will give the history of the compound and the process of making Rum in The Bahamas. Guest will also receive free delicious "Pina colada" samples and have the option to buy.
7. Arawak Cay, Nassau New Providence Island- 45 minutes
*Our final stop on the tour is the "Fish Fry" at Arawak Cay. Here, guest can try some of our local cuisine like conch, fresh fish, lobster, macaroni or peas & rice. Guest have the option to sit and eat or browse the various stalls. For guest not interested in food, you can get your toes wet at nearby Junkanoo beach, visit Fort Charlotte or visit the shelter animals at The Bahamas Humane Society.
The Tour ends at the starting destination.
Vacations In Paradise Transportation and Tours is a Luxury Transportation, Car/Scooter Rentals, City Tours and Concierge service company in The Bahamas. We take you to the places that matter in The Bahamas. Vacations are made perfect with Vacations In Paradise Transportation & Tours.
Departure Point :1: Downtown Nassau, Nassau, The Bahamas
2: Atlantis Bahamas, One Casino Drive, Suite 41, Paradise Island, The Bahamas
3: Cable Beach, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.