Group tour to Turgen waterfalls+Ostrich farm+Fountain of Youth. One day tour.
Hello dear friends. If you like travel a lot and like go a lot of km. It is excursion for you. You will see Osrich farm where live African ostiches, the age of them 60-70 year. They can live in winter time despite the fact that they are African ostriches. They are beautiful birds. Also you will see other animals, birds of mini zoo. If you want eat you may book lunch and taste ostrich meat and taste egg of bird. After that you want go a lot of km. That's why you visit two waterfalls. Waterfalls differ each other. While you will go to each waterfalls you will see many different wonderful places. It is interesting to take photos,video of them. Also you will see Fountain of youth. It is cleanest water. if you have empty bottle fill it and drink water. You become young by soul.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
This excursion who those like travel and like go a lot of km. During your excursion you will visit osrtich farm,where live African ostriches,two turgen waterfalls and fountain of youth. If you taste of water of fountain of youth you become a young by soul.
• Turgen Waterfalls, Turgen Kazakhstan
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, please inform usabout your hotel address after you book the trip.Airports
- Almaty Airport, Almaty Kazakhstan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.