Guachimontones Pyramids Tours From: Guadalajara
Discover the pre-Hispanic cultures that flourish in this region since the year 400 B.C. Meet the cultural, mythological contribution and more of this archaeological site declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
We will walk through a population surrounded by natural beauties. In addition to unique circular pyramids in the world. Get to know its story told by its tour guide who will show you many fun activities.
You will visit the archaeological museum of Guachimontones inaugurated in 1998 inside the House of Culture of Teuchitlán, you can see ceramic figures with anthropomorphic and zoomorphic characteristics from different periods, models with recreations of shooting tombs and a mural photo with an aerial view of the Guachimontones archeological site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry to archeological site at Guachimontones
- Bilingual Guide
- Tour by the town of Teuchitlan
- Visit to the museum
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guachimontones, Carretera Estatal 604 Guadalajara-San Marcos km 56, Teuchitlan 46762 Mexico
You´ll visit the archeological zone of Guachimontones and the museum
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Teuchitlan, Teuchitlan
You will visit a obsidian workshop and shop souvenirs from the region
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Vega, Jalisco, Mexico
Free time to taste typical food
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.- Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Tour only Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Infant must be accompanied by an adult
- Drop off only at Historic Center, Expo Zone & Minerva
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.