Guachimotones Pyramids Day Tour from Guadalajara
*Private groups minimum 3 persons. Anyway we only do small groups: bookings from 1 or 2 persons will be set into a 4 persons group.
- - -
I am Alejandro, I studied Anthropology at the National School of Anthropology and History, in Mexico City. And I am about to complete a Master's program in Culture Philosophy. I am passionate about Mexican cultures and I have not only studied but also lived and shared with different indigenous communities for differents periods of time, some up to a year (:
I enjoy walking around the ancient pyramids while sharing the possible knowledge and technologies they deployed.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Fruits
- Entry/Admission - Guachimontones
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guachimontones, Carretera Estatal 604 Guadalajara-San Marcos km 56, Teuchitlan 46762 Mexico
The Guachimontones archeological site hosts the only circular stepped pyramids in Mexico, two ball game fields, and many mystical tombs.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick you all up at your places no problem
Departure Time :4/26/2019 - 10/8/2021
4/26/2019 - 10/8/2021
Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.