Guadalupe Valley Wine Route Tour in Baja California
During this 6-hour tour, you will visit four top wineries located in Valle de Guadalupe (Guadalupe Valley) as well as visit the Wine Museum of Baja California. This is a great tour for first-time visitors to discover the great wineries this region in Mexico has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to 4 wineries.
- Local expert English/Spanish.
- Hotel/meeting point pickup and drop-off.
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water
- Wine museum tickets
- Meet an expert in winemaker.
- Guided tour of the area of barrels and vineyards.
- Face masks, antibacterial towels, antibacterial spray, antibacterial gel.
- Free souvenir
- Entry/Admission - Museo de la vid y el vino
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting (available to purchase).
- Food (lunch) and drinks.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guadalupe, Baja California, Mexico
This is an ideal excursion for those who are going to visit the great wineries that this region of Mexico offers for the first time.
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 10.00 a.m. and they will take you to the Valle de Guadalupe.
During your visit to the Guadalupe Valley you will have the opportunity to walk among vineyards, take excellent photographs, converse with a winemaker, visit the area of barrels and fermentation tanks and learn more about the history of the Russian colony.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Bodegas de Santo Tomás @Cava San Antonio de las Minas, México 3 Km. 94, 22800 Villa de Juárez, B.C., Mexico
Baja California's oldest winery founded in 1888, with 50 wine labels. The cava has a capacity for more than 3800 bottles of wine. (possible changes for the covid-19)
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Museo de la vid y el vino, Carr. Fed.Tecate-Ensenada Km.81.371, Ensenada Municipality Mexico
The permanent collection of this museum offers the public a journey through history, industry, identity and wine, as well as its relationship with art, all of this distributed on its two levels. In the History Room you can learn about the first evidences of wine making in the world, and how this drink is part of the customs and uses of peoples and civilizations. The Museum of Vine and Wine present four temporary exhibitions a year and for the enjoyment of its visitors, it has a thematic garden. (possible changes for the covid-19)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
-Any hotel in Ensenada-Any hotel in Valle de Guadalupe-B&B/bnb in Ensenada and/or Valle de Guadalupe-Vacational rentals-Cruise Ship Visitors / Meeting Point CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA Inside the CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA, we will be at main door with a sign with your name.DIRECTIONS TO GET TO THE CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA simply walk straight from the cruise ship dock towards the direction of the town (about 15 min), cross the main street with the name Ave. Lazaro Cardenas, and you will find the Riviera Center in front of you. It's a big white colonial style building.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend to have breakfast before the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Installation of plastic panels separating the front and rear of the vehicle. Participants will be provided with a cooler with bottled water and snacks properly sanitized. Only people from the same group of no more than 4 participants will be allowed. Routes restructured .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.