Guadalupe Wine Valley Tour
We are a young transportation and tours company that understands the need to offer knowledgeable reliable private tour guides, safe well maintained vehicles and pricing to fit our customers budget.
Our wine valley tours are structured to satisfy our customers in an individual way, we will recommend wineries and locations to visit at the wine valley based on your experience and wine preferences.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Muro en la Playa, Tijuana, Faro, Monumental, Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
An emblematic area on the northwest part of Mexico, this area is where the USA-MEXICO border fence enters the pacific ocean.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Valle de Guadalupe, Valle de Guadalupe, Ensenada Municipality, Baja California
The Guadalupe Wine Valley in Ensenada is considered the Napa Valley of Mexico, the region offers over 100 Wineries, fine dining restaurants, Microbreweries, boutique hotels, souvenir stores, food trucks and beautiful architecture through the valley.
Our tours are private and always organized with our customers satisfaction in mind, during our trip you will enjoy a beautiful ride along the peninsula coastal Highway, we will wineries based on your wine preferences, you will enjoy a great lobster dinner and close the day watching the sunset with a breathtaking view of the pacific ocean.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Puerto Nuevo, Puerto Nuevo, Baja California
Puerto nuevo is a small town located 30 miles south of the Tijuana San Ysidro border, founded in 1956 when fisherman and wives would offer lobster, rice, beans, salsas and flour tortillas to tourists. Now Puerto Nuevo is famous with over 20 restaurants offering great food, excellent drinks, souvenir stores, live mariachi music, liquor stores and candy shops. It’s a great place o enjoy a great dinner with a beautiful Pacific Ocean sunset.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: PedWest Garita Tijuana, Zona Río, 22010 Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
2: Blvd. Padre Kino 9872, Cuauhtemoc, 22010 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Call us or send us an email
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.