Guanajuato PhotoWalk and City Tour
We´ll visit the most creative part of Guanajuato for a photo walk where you´ll get to know the best of the city! Everyone can come to this experience, it doesn´t matter which camera you have! (Smartphones, DSRL, compact; all are welcome).
We will show you the colorful passages, beautiful placces and different types of cultural signs while telling you the stories behind the city. We will give you personal advice on taking creative photos, composition techniques and how to use your camera settings; and also let you know insights of Guanajuato scene.
By the end of the walk, you will get incredible photos! Also, you will take a closer look at the details of Mexican culture, its history, codes, and secrets! Bring your camera and comfortable shoes to enjoy the experience, and have a good time!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 h experience
- Discover the city and know about its heritage
- Personalized feedback on your photos
- Small tour group
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Juarez Theater (Teatro Juarez), Sopena S/N Jardin de la Union, Guanajuato 36000 Mexico
This route takes you through the center of Guanajuato to a neighborhood known for its edgy mix of art and street life, and the perfect place to practice your street photography. You’ll uncover the neighborhood’s underground culture scene, visit some of its best signs and walk around its historic streets, hidden corners, and beautiful locations, so you’re guaranteed to go home with some great shots.
Departure Point :Teatro Juarez, De Sopena 10, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.