Guangzhou Private Day Tour to Gulong Gorge Glass Bridge
• Enjoy a stunning view of Gulong Gorge and waterfalls in a completely immersive experience
• Enjoy a thrilling experience on the glass platform, bridge, and walkway at Gulong Gorge
• Experienced English speaking tour guide
• Overland round-trip transfers with private chauffeur and in-transport refreshments
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All admission tickets to sightseeing places
- All government taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle with private experienced driver
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Gulong Gorge
What's excluded :
- Halal Meals
- Hotel accommodation
- Your personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide & driver (US$5 per person per day).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gulong Gorge, Qinghe Avenue, Qingxin County, Qingyuan 511800 China
Gulong Gorge is located within the Gulongxia Scenic Area about 100km north of Guangzhou. The special element of the Gulong Gorge glass platform is the proximity to a beautiful waterfall with several cascades that tumble down into the tree-filled gorge. The amazing cantilevered bridge has been reputed as China's “Glass Grand Canyon” due its similarities to the Grand Canyon Skywalk in the USA. Upon arrival, hike up to the Nine-waterfall, the nine waterfalls fall from the top of the hill and create an impressive picture. Then, walk on the Glass Walkway (520m) and Glass Bridge (329m) to view the canyon under the glass. Next, get to the Glass UFO Platform (202m) for a view of the Nine-waterfall running from the high mountain to the canyon. The Glass UFO Platform suspends 72 meters in the sky and is inscribed No.1 for its suspension span in the world.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up Time: Between 07:00 and 10:00, choose a departure time most suitable for you.Pick-up & Drop off Place: Your self-booked accommodation in Shanghai.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Keep your passport on you constantly. It might be needed to buy entrance tickets.
- Halal Meals (lunch & dinner) are not included. Please feel free to ask your guide for suggestions and recommendations.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.