Guatapé helicopter tour
Get to know the heart of the Antioquia East, arrive by helicopter at the town of the Zócalos and meet the Peñón de Guatapé; a 220 meter high monolith surrounded by the impressive dam.
You decide when and with whom, you want to live the experience of flying; family, friends, employees, clients and / or partner.
Take up the maximum capacity of the helicopter (5 passengers) or fly alone with your partner and enjoy the comfort and exclusivity of a private flight.
per adult from
What's included :
- Landing with 2 hours of waiting on the ground.
- One hour of Tuc Tuc courtesy.
- VIP service in our themed room.
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Photo souvenir of the group.
- Custom mug.
What's excluded :
- Additional waiting time ashore.
- Services not specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatapé, Antioquia, Colombia
• Panoramic helicopter flight.
• Cerro Nutibara, Pueblito Paisa.
• La Alpujarra Administrative Center.
• Atanasio Girardot Stadium.
• City center, Ruta N, Parque Norte.
• Explora Park, Botanical Garden.
• North transport terminal.
• Mother Laura Bridge and Metro Viaduct.
• Municipalities of Bello, Copacabana, Barbosa, San Vicente, Guatapé Dam.
• Peñón de Guatapé / 360 ° in the stone.
• Landing in Guatapé.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Colombia Fly - Helicopter Tour, Hangar 67A Calle 5 No 65 E 40, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.