located on the east side of Medellin, we can find one of the most picturesque towns in Colombia: Guatape. It's a full day tour in which we can see a replica of what use to be the old and sunken peñol at first, then, we go to have a amazing view at the top of the second biggest rock in south america surrounded by the lake. We are never in a hurry so you have all the time to taste a delicious "michelada" and take all the pictures you want. The lunch is a tasty sample of Colombian gastronomy. The next stop is a tour on a boat around the lake and we finish our trip in "plazoleta de los Zocalos", a colorful place sourronded by artisan souvenirs and coffee shops to delight a first class colombian cup of coffee.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque Tematico Replica del Viejo Penol
- Entry/Admission - Piedra Del Penol
- Entry/Admission - Boat Guatape
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatape
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Tematico Replica del Viejo Penol, KM 1 Via Penol- Guatape, Penol 053857 Colombia
this is or first stop, a replica of how used to be the old town before the goverment moved the people to build the dam and be able to fload it. a place sourronded by the lake and a lot of beutiful souvenirs shop
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piedra Del Penol, Highway El Penol - Guatape, Guatape Colombia
The monolith is located in the middle of a dam of 64 thousand hectares in the water and the height is 220 meters high which is one of the most wonderful panoramas in Colombia, second in size and height in Latin America.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Boat Guatape, Medellin Colombia
we take a boat around the dam to admire te beautiful nature that sorrounds it.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Laguna de Guatape, Loma del Escobero, Medellin 053840 Colombia
we take a look and delight a good cup of coffee sorrounded by one of the most colorful and picturesque towns in colombia.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick you up at your accomodation place, hotel or hostel.Airports
- Jose Marie Cordova Airport, Medellin Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.