Guernsey City Tour - Walking Private Shore Tour
Your tour guide is meeting you at the port. Guernsey is a great destination with lots to see and do whatever time of the year you choose to visit.
On this walking tour, half day, you are going to visit some of the main attractions around Saint Peter Port, capital of Guernsey and main port of the island.
We start our tour visiting Castle Cornet.
On our way to the city centre, we stop at Hauteville House where Victor Hugo lived during his time in exile from France.
Our next stop: Candie Gardens. These historic gardens established in 1894 in the grounds of Candie House.
We finish our tour with a visit to the Town Church, also known as the “Parish Church” of Saint Peter Port and we will also see Prince Albert Statue
Your local guide will meet you up at the meeting point and take you back to the ship.
PLEASE NOTE: WALKING INVOLVED
MISSING YOU ALREADY!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Castle Corner Ticket Included
- Hauteville House Ticket Included
- Candie Gardens Ticket Included
- Private Tour
- Professional Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Castle Cornet
- Entry/Admission - Hauteville House
- Entry/Admission - Candie Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castle Cornet, St Peter Port
This castle is the main landmark for visitors arriving in the island, it was built in the 13th century as a defensive fortress against the French and in later centuries it had other uses. The gardens surrounding the castle are astonishing. Enjoy the breath-taking views!!
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Hauteville House, Victor Hugo's House 38 Hauteville, St Peter Port GY1 1DG
Hauteville House where Victor Hugo lived during his time in exile from France. Hugo spent his time there writing his masterpieces and decorating the house.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Candie Gardens Candie Road, St Peter Port GY1 1UG
These historic gardens established in 1894 in the grounds of Candie House offer excellent panoramic views of the neighbouring islands: Jetham, Sark and Herm.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Town Church St Peter Port, Church Square, St Peter Port GY1 2LD
Town Church, also known as the “Parish Church” of Saint Peter Port. The church is considered the main island church
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Prince Albert Statue, GY1 1BZ
A bronze statue which recalled the visit of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert to Guernsey in 1846.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this tour you need to take the shuttle bus from the pier to the city centre.Ports
- St Peter Port Capital Ltd, 3rd Floor 1 Le Truchot, Guernsey GY1 1WD, Guernsey
- Pier 17, Albert Pier, Guernsey GY1 1AD, Guernsey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.