Guernsey Coastal Small Group Tour
The coastal tours offers you unmatched stunning views of all Guernsey's main bays and hill tops. If you are looking for a half day tour to see all the sights and delights Guernsey has to offer then this is the tour for you.
We can tailor make this tour and even extend it beyond the 3.5 hours if you wanted.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Scenic Guided Tour
- Air Conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Town Church St Peter Port, Church Square, St Peter Port GY1 2LD
As we meet in St Peters port, this great location for cruise guests and hotel guests we head by the picturesque seafront marina. Then we make our way North so you can take in the amazing views of our neighbouring Islands of Herm, Jethou and Sark.
Pass By: L'Ancresse Bay Kiosk, Guernsey GY3, Guernsey
As we head to St Sampsons we pass what is known locally as 'The Bridge', On past Lancresse common and golf course where sparrow hawks are a familiar sight, you may also spot some of our locals the famous Guernsey cow!
Pass By: Pembroke Bay, Pembroke, Vale GY3 5BY
We drive by the stunning stretch of golden sands, next is Grand Harve bay with local boat moorings and a shrimping pier.
Pass By: Cobo Bay, Cobo Coast Road, Castel
We pass the West Coast, arguably the best beaches on the Island, Grande Rocque Bay, Cobo Bay and Vazon Bay where we stop off at Fort Houmet where you can take in the breath taking views of the bays.
Pass By: Pleinmont Observation Tower, Pleinmont Headland, Torteval
After leaving the golden sandy beaches of the West coast which leads you up to the most southerly point of the island Pleinmont Headland where you can take in the stunning view of the Hanois Lighthouse. Guernseys south coast has spectacular cliffs and breathtaking views. The cliff paths are lined with wildflower hedgerows and a must for walkers.
Pass By: Petit Bot Bay Beach, Forest
e pass through Torteval and then down to Petit Bot Bay a small but stunning cove. Back up to the clifftop and Icart point with amazing sea views. Heading back to St. Peter Port our last stop at Fort George with the best view of Castle Cornet and Havelet Bay,
Departure Point :South Quay, S Quay, Guernsey GY1 1HE, Guernsey
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour meets at St Peters Port in Guernsey 8. Albert Quay where the tenders from cruise ships arrive. Drivers will display a Wow Atour and Customers names. Full instructions will come through on your voucher.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.