Guided e-fatbike trek in Repovesi National park
- Experience the whole Repovesi National parks with e-fatbikes
- Must see during the trip: Views from Olhavanvuori, 50 meters high viewpoint.
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee or tea made at a open fire place
- e-fatbikes with helmet
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring own personal drinking water and small backpack where you carry it.
- Snacks - Please bring own snacks that you can enjoy at a open fire place
During this activity the participant have the change to eeperince Repovesi National park with e-fatbikes. The activity starts from Tervajärvi perking lot where your experivced guide will explain how to ride e-fatbikes. After introduction the guide will lead the group to national parks bicycle trails. After roughly 30min on biking we will arrive to Olhavanvuori. This site is very popular with mountain climbers. The rock rises 50 meters straight up from the water level. The views on from the top are must see. We will leave the bikes at the bottom and trek to the top of Olhavanvuori. After visiting Olhavanvuori we will continue biking towards Saarijärvis Park enterance. From Saarijärvi the trail changes to little bit more challenging, but no worries. If you have ride a bicycle you can handle this section also. Close to end of the trek guide will start a fire and prepare coffee or tea for the group at a scenic outdoor fire place.
There will be lot of downhills and inclines, but with e-bikes you really don't have worry. This is an easy trek suitable for anyone who knows how to ride a bicycle.
• Repovesi National Park, Kuismantie 990, Kouvola Finland
Departure Point :Kivisilmäntie 720, 47910 Kouvola, Finland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Outdoors tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.