Guided Eco Segway Tours Four Mile Beach Port Douglas
Come on a journey into tropical paradise with our Eco guided Segway tour.
Take in gorgeous views, feel the open air and the wind blowing on your face as you smoothly and effortlessly glide on your own Segway along Four Mile beach.
Four Mile Beach borders two national Heritage locations. The Great Barrier Reef and The Daintree national Park. On your journey you may hear some history aboriginal culture and fascinating stories about the wildlife and the surrounding area. There is lots of free ride time and opportunities to take photo's
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Safety equipment
- All Training Provided
- Entry/Admission - Four Mile Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
Our trail consists of spectacular beach, ocean and World Heritage Mountain views.
We will be gliding along the contours of the beach. Following the ocean waves and
sandy straights as we head towards the headland at the southern end of Four Mile
Beach, taking in the gorgeous views as we have a break.
On your tour we will be exploring small rainforest trails, the sandy flats at low tide,
creeks & crossings, and if theres time we will glide through the local precinct with
possible encounters of our wildlife.
There is Lots of free ride time, stops to take photos, and rest breaks along the way
to absorb the serene beauty and breathtaking views of Port Douglas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Reynolds Park, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is an age restriction of 12 years and up
- There is a small storage conpartmet on the Segway for cameras, phones purses and wallets Please leave bulky items at home.
- wear closed toe shoes
- Sunscreen and a bottle of water is highly recommended
- For the full list refer to Terms and Conditions at segway.net.au
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.