Guided Eiffel Tower Tour with Optional Summit Access Upgrade
Join your expert guide for a ride up the Eiffel Tower. On the way up you will hear stories and fun facts about the Tower and surrounding landmarks! The history, the legends, the views! It’s all waiting for you at the world’s most visited landmark, The Eiffel Tower. Upon arrival at the second level take in the magnificent views of all the sights surrounding you.
For those who bought the Summit Access, you will take another elevator from the 2nd Level up to the Summit. Once there, see Gustave Eiffel’s office, restored to its original condition along with panoramic maps. Go to the Champagne Bar and treat yourself to some bubbles in the sky. When you are ready, simply take the elevator back down to the first floor or to street level and continue with your day!
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Professional, entertaining, local guide
- Ticket with access lift to 2nd floor
- Access to Summit (if upgraded option chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
This tour includes a ride by elevator to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. Along the way, your guide will tell you all about Gustav Eiffel and the Eiffel Tower's lesser-known fun facts. For those who bought the Summit Access option, you will take a lift from the 2nd level up to the summit, where you can see Gustave Eiffel’s office, along with panoramic maps.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Summit access may be subject to last minute closures according to safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of closure of the Summit, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade will be refunded.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair access is available to 2nd floor. Due to Eiffel Tower restrictions there is no handicap access to the Summit
- IDs showing proof of age required for child/infant ticket purchasers. Eiffel Tower have refused entry to those without IDs or required them to purchase full price tickets.
- Luggage may not be permitted by discretion of Eiffel Tower staff
- There could be waiting time to enter the tower, especially during peak periods
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for 1 euro.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.