Guided Fairbanks Snowmobile Tour
Slip on your heated helmet and hit the gas--we are headed through Alaska's winter playground. This 1 hour guided tour takes place on the outskirts of North Pole where we will thunder across the famous Alaska Pipeline and zip through snow covered forests. We usually see some wildlife on every tour to include: Moose, Fox, Snowshoe Hares, Ptarmigan, Grouse, and squirrels.
All snowmobiles are new Ski Doo luxury touring snowmobiles. These snowmobiles are made for riding in style and comfort for 1 or 2 people. All snowmobiles have heated handgrips and electric start.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced Guide & instruction
- Heated Helmet
- Snow Jacket
- Snow Bibs
- Neck Gator
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
When you arrive at the snowmobile office we will provide you with warm gear and a heated helmet. Then you will receive a safety and operations brief; followed by practice riding. When you are complete with practice riding; your 1 hour snowmobile adventure begins. Trails are picked based on rider ability.
• Rod's Alaskan Guide Service, 3355 Repp Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99705-7404
Departure Point :Rod's Alaskan Guide Service, 3355 Repp Rd, North Pole, AK 99705, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately or use our clothes for free
- Minimum driver age is 14 years old
- Minimum passenger age is 5 years old
- Arrive 15 Minutes prior to tour start
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Helmets are sanitized by UV lights between customers. Entire office area is sanitized daily by UV lights.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.