Guided FulldayTour to Visit Hue Imperial Palace, Royal King Tomb & Perfume River
7:30A.M : Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in HOI AN or DA NANG city.
We begin this tour with a drive to the Hai Van Pass. This is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam and as our vehicle steadily climbs the steep winding roads of the mountain pass,It also consider as a TOP GEAR SHOW in 2008, most dramatic stunning views.
After That Yo go straight to Hue , You visit Hue Imperial which is Hue’s prime attraction, and contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. This is also where Nguyen King living & Working
Then, you enjoy a delicious lunch in local restaurant and relax for a short while.
Next, you will visit Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. Next, You do 30 Minute Boat Trip on Perfume River
We continue to visit the most majestic Khai Dinh Tomb. it is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. Finish Tour and send you back to Your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car or minivan with safe driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in Hue Imperial Palace, Khai Dinh King Tomb
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Boat Trip on perfume River
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Located on the bank of Song Huong- Perfume River; Hue, the capital of ThuaThien Hue Province in Central Vietnam, is 700 km southern Hanoi, 1100km northern Ho Chi Minh City, and only a few miles from the sea. Up until 1945 Hue was the national capital, the political, cultural and religious centre of Vietnam under the control of Nguyen Dynasty. Most well-known for its historic values; Hue has been recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Khai Dinh Tomb. There are seven significant imperial tombs along the Perfume River and surrounding countryside but this tomb is unique as it is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. It is a Mxiture of Chinese & french style with Mozaic Technique.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk who in 1963 drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, 530000 Vietnam
Hai Van Pass. This is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam and as our vehicle steadily climbs the steep winding roads of the mountain pass,It also consider as a TOP GEAR SHOW in 2008, you will have a chance to see the most dramatic stunning views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.