Guided Hanoi Shopping Walking Tour and Food Tasting
- Out guide will advise and help you to chose the best shops to buy anything in Hanoi as well as bargain to get the best price like a local shopper that 30% to 50% cheaper than the rates for tourist.
- Our guide will pick you up at your hotel.
- You just tell our guide what you would like to buy and how long you can do the trip.
- Includes also our street foods and drinks tasting.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- You will pay yourself for your shopping.
- Where to Shop and What to Buy in Hanoi Hotels Flights Flight + Hotel Things To Do Hanoi shopping scene is renowned for its bustling markets and colonial shophouses, but there are a growing number of flash boutiques and shopping malls thanks to the city’s rapid modernisation. Traditional markets (outdoor and indoor) are scattered across the city with local vendors selling Vietnamese coffee beans, household supplies, and Vietnamese street food at attractive prices, while Hang Da Street is great for purchasing quality textiles and custom-made clothes. Shopping malls in Hanoi are great options for when you need to escape the afternoon heat, catch the latest Hollywood films, and shop for internationally-renowned brands. Many of these establishments are also fitted with arcade centres, ice-skating rinks, and theme parks – perfect for travellers with young children. If you’re visiting the capital city of Vietnam for the first time, make sure you check out our helpful guide on what to buy and where to shop in Hanoi.
HANOI 10 Best Shopping in Hanoi Great Places to Shop in Hanoi Hotels Flights Flight + Hotel Things To Do Shopping in Hanoi is most famed for its traditional markets and narrow shophouses, but there are a growing number of flash boutiques and shopping malls offering a wide range of international brands, as well as dining and entertainment options. The best thing about shopping in Hanoi is that you can do it all on foot, with many streets dedicated to specific trades. This is particularly true in the Old Quarter, where Silk Street and Silver Street still retain their particular trades after hundreds of years. Whether you are looking for gimmicky souvenirs such as Vietnamese farming hats or a hand-made silk evening gown, we have compiled a list of great places to shop in Hanoi
Departure Point :Your Hotel
Return Detail :Your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Hanoi Biking Travel