Guided Hike through Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon
Peek-A-Boo Slot Canyon is a quiet, special place off the beaten path just outside of beautiful Kanab.
The quiet serenity of beautiful colored Navajo Sandstone rocks that have taken millions of years to form will take your breath away and leave you wanting more.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water - Our drivers are knowledgeable of the area, and great off road drivers. We provide water and snacks on all tours.
- Entry/Admission - Kanab Visitor Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kanab Visitor Center, 745 E Highway 89, Kanab, UT 84741-3829
Peek a Boo Slot canyon in Kanab, Utah is an easy 1.5 mile (2.4K) hike through a spectacular slot canyon located about 10 miles north of Kanab. A must see while in the Kanab area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :745 US-89, Kanab, UT 84741, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet our guests at the Grand Staircase BLM Visitor Center at the scheduled tour time. BLM Visitor Center :745 E. US 89 Kanab, UT 84741(There are 2 BLM Visitor Centers in Kanab. Please be sure to go to the location above)Other Options for Meeting/Pick Up:-Meet at the Peek a Boo trailhead (We can meet you at the trailhead if you want to continue on your trip after the tour is over.)-Pick you up in the Kanab area: Please provide address for pick up. *We will meet our guests at the BLM Visitor Center unless notified of a different location by guests.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.