Guided Hiking Tour to Tuture Watersteps from Port of Spain
Safety is our first priority, we have a 0% accident/ incident rate, we have never lost a client nor have we ever put clients in danger. We prefer to lose money than risk lives. All our guides are trained and carry First Aid Equipment.
Our guides are very approachable, we will help you as best as we can, talk to you, assist you in difficult terrain. We believe in having fun so whatever your fitness level we will do our best to accommodate and rest assured you will never be left behind.
We love to have fun while we work. While we never compromise safety we will laugh, take pics with you or for you; crack jokes and talk about anything you wish. Sometimes we even break into song and dance on the bus while we transit to and from your hotel.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Life Jackets, Safety Ropes, First Aid
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Catering can be provided at an additional cost of US$10 per person
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We DO NOT encourage alcohol on our hikes as wet rocks, deep water and tripping hazards do not mix well with an intoxicated person
- Food and Drink (Catering)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cumaca Falls (Turure Watersteps), Cumaca Rd, Trinidad and Tobago
The tour begins with pick up at your hotel, continuing east passing along the Churchill/ Roosevelt highway. travel time is 1 hours drive.
On arrival at the destination, you will disembark and allowed to stretch your legs. Life Jackets are then distributed followed by a brief 10 min warm-up stretch and safety briefing.
The hike to the water steps takes 45 mins and begins with a small hill descending into gentle topography, crossing many streams with 5 min rest stops to allow for recovery and pictures with no major attractions along the marked trail.
Upon arrival at the Water Steps, you will be allowed 2 hours bathing time, guides are posted at strategic locations to ensure your safety. At the pools, you will see Butterflies, Crayfish, Birds, Fish, Small Reptiles, and Insects.
The Hike back to the bus takes 45 mins with no major attractions, crossing small streams. You change out of your wet clothing and we begin the trip back to your hotel.
Upon request, we will stop at a bar
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Watts Street, Watts St, Trinidad and Tobago
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact with Guides is essential to establish on time pick upAirports
- Piarco Airport, Port of Spain Trinidad
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Any and all medical information that may impact you as a guest should be shared with guides so that they can best tend to you if needed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.