Guided Jodhpur Walking Tour with a local - Experience best of History & Culture
Experience authentic Jodhpur on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
You will walk with our highly trained, fun and energetic tour guide, from one point of attraction to another, for approximately 2 KMs; listening to the great stories of the past, learn about the culture, history and fun facts to truly enrich the experience of exploring the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- 2. Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- 3. Access to hidden lanes and places.
- 4. Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vegetable Market Ghanta Ghar, Sardar Market, Clock Tower, Ghanta Ghar, Ghantaghar Market, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Ghani Khamma, welcome to Jodhpur “The Blue City”. We start from Clock Tower is 300 years old and walk in Sardar Market which is famous for vegetable market, fruit market and cloth market.
Pass By: Chudi Bazar, Pungal Pada Rd, Sodagaran Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
We will walk through the beautiful market lane for the lovers of bangles, a sweet lane and various well known temples in the city.
Pass By: Chanod Haveli, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
We will cover explore this beautiful example of art and culture of Jodhpur, along with the valley of goldsmith, and many more hidden places on the way with heart warming stories.
Pass By: Jalori Gate jewellery, Jalori Bari, Bhistiyon Ka Bas, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003, India
Our tour end at Jalori Gate built by His highness Shree Maldev during 15th Century for the security of the city.
Departure Point :Clock Tower Road, Clock Tower Rd, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a contribution based tour, meaning that you pay us in the end after having experienced the tour, we recommend a contribution of Rs.400 per person since we believe in empowering our guests so the final choice is always yours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.