Guided Kayaking at Lake Saimaa from Lappeenranta
Welcome to experience Lake Saimaa like it should be experienced, close by feeling the gentle waves. During this activity you see the city of Lappeenranta from the lake. Your guide will explain the proper technique and is always with you during the activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayaks, canoes, flotation vests
What's excluded :
Welcome to our guided kayaking trek at Lake Saimaa. If you wish to experience Lake Saimaa, what would be better than guided kayaking trek. You have a chance to see lake from close up and feel its gentle waves. Our treks are great option for beginners. Starting point of our kayaking trek is Lappeenranta's sandcastles rental station. Before departing the guide will give you safety briefing and shows the basic peddling technique. After you have received the training you can set off to Lake Saimaa with our guide. Our kayaking trek will lead to near by islands where we will make land fall. To which island we will make land fall depends on wind conditions.
Options for different kayaks are plenty. If you wish we can also offer you a open canoe. All the necessary equipment is included.
Departure Point :Linnoitusniemi, Satamatie 19, 53900 Lappeenranta, Finland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.