Guided Night Walking Tour in New Delhi - Explore the best nightlife with a local
Our idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation. Delhi is a beautiful city during the day, yet it is even more beautiful at night. Come and join us on this amazing and completely off beat experience of Delhi at night. Experience the urban side of city on this walk, visit local popular hangout places, most prominent, beautiful monuments, ancient and modern buildings and old streets in the beautiful night view of the Delhi city.
Yo Tours follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you. Many of our guests say that "the walking tour with Yo Tours™ was the highlight of their visit to the city".
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Friendly Storyteller
- 2. Great local tips and recommendations
- 4. Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
1. Start exploring the capital city in night from the beautiful Bangla Sahib Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
2. Continue to explore the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, Election Commission of India building, Sardar Patel Bhawan, National Philatelic Museum and other building of importance in nightlight of Delhi.
3. Walk through the Reserve Bank of India and Museum of India's Philatelic Heritage
5. Pass through the Sansad Marg watching the beautifully decorated buildings of national importance at night, Akashwani Bhawan, the Press Trust of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Transport Bhawan and many more.
6. Experience the house of the Parliament of India, marks governance of the world's largest democracy.
7. Further pass through the illuminated buildings on Cross Road toward the Central Secretariat building which administers the Government of India.
Departure Point :Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Return Detail :Central Secretariat Metro Station Gate Number 3, Central Secretariat Metro Station, Near Rail Bhawan, Krishi Bhawan, Rajpath Area, Central Secretariat, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.