Guided Running Tour of Glasgow
I'll take you on a guided running tour starting and finishing in Glasgow’s city centre, where I'll share my passion for the city and local history with you. A running tour is the best way to combine exercise and exploring the city!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: George Square, George and St. Vincent Sts., Glasgow Scotland
We’ll take in the major sights - George Square, Cathedral, Necropolis, Glasgow Green - but also some more ‘off-the-beaten-track’ sights and local knowledge that you won’t find otherwise: the architecture and statues, the hidden river under the city, the amazing street art.
Departure Point :50 George Square, Glasgow G2 1EH, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers unable to run 8km / 5miles
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.