Guided Scooter Sightseeing Tour in Montreal
Embark on a tour of Montreal on a morning, afternoon or evening tour into some of the cities most interesting neighborhoods. The best way to do this? Take a ride on an e-scooter — 100% electric. What will you get? Exceptional amusement opportunities, genuinely cool guides and a city that loves to live and laugh. Two wheels, a fully loaded battery, and a helmet: that’s all you need.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Morning Tour (3 hours)
First trip to Montreal? Join your guide for the "all-in-one" sightseeing tour at 10:00am. This is a cultural tour that covers everything you'll want to see and much more. You’ll stroll through four vibrant districts of Montreal, stop by the Jean-Talon market, taste specialties at local food shops, and discover urban gems such as hidden alleyways. On Sundays, we'll step by the tam-tams concerts at the foot of Mount Royal. You'll love the way the city’s multiple identities beat with the same equable heart. You'll also discover an unbelievable wealth of cool art galleries, kitsch-loving boutiques, bohemian style jazz bars & flower-filled parks for taking a respite from the streets.
Afternoon Tour (3 hours)
In Montreal, it’s all about neighborhoods, and each has its own distinct identity. On this 2:00pm sightseeing tour you'll enjoy the color, character and energy of the West side districts! You'll ride through downtown, up to Westmount and back down to the trendy Atwater market where you'll sample specialties. After exploring the market, you'll discover the industrial roots of Saint-Henri, a pure working-class neighborhood that is currently being revived with a cool, contemporary atmosphere. We'll also swing by the canal Lachine and the Old Montreal. By the end of the day, you’ll know the city more like a native – its culture and all the good places for music, art, food, shopping and other entertainment.
Evening Tour (3 hours)
The "Night Flight" is a panoramic night tour of Montreal's city lights at 8pm. First, your guide will take you on top of the Mount Royal. After, swing by the downtown core, the Quartier Latin, the pint-sized but colorful Chinatown, and the historic district waterfront, giving you the chance to view some of Montreal’s most famous sights at their floodlit best. Of course, your guide will also introduce you to some of Montreal best live music scenes and pubs.
Departure Point :80 Rue Prince-Arthur E, Montréal, QC H2X 1B3, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please always carefully check the departure location: 80 Prince Arthur EAST, Montreal, QC, H2X 1B3
- No Driver's License needed if you're 18 and over
- Circumstances beyond our control may require slight changes and/or substitutions in the itineraries and/or schedule.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.