Guided Scuba Diving Experience at Islas Santa Catalina
Enjoy with our certified PADI instructors a one-day experience discovering Costa Rica underwater. You don't need to be certified with our Discover Scuba Dive program. You also don't need anything as we will provide the gear, snacks and refreshments, transportation, and a pool session. We speak 4 different languages: English, Spanish, German and French. We are locals. Come enjoy Costa Rica with Costarricans. No previous experience needed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
We will first meet at the shop. First you will get a brief theory introduction about the diving world, equipment and most important skills, following a short pool training where you will practice the main skills you need to know before going to the sea. After that you will be ready to enjoy the underwater experience.
The whole program is a half-day experience that includes two dives in the sea (additional to the pool training) as well as transport, dive equipment and snacks.
Departure Point :Banco de Costa Rica, Centro Comercial Plaza Arenas, Provincia de Guanacaste, Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can offer a pick up service in Tamarindo, Playa grande and Flamingo area. We would pick up 40 minutes before the meeting time in the shop. If you have your own transportation you can come by your own.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.