Guided Sightseeing ATV Tour of Glenworth Valley with Training
Exhilarating quad-bike (ATV) experience at Glenworth Valley
Adventurous ride on purpose-built quad-biking track
Fully automatic bikes making it easy to ride & use
No prior experience is required to enjoy this experience
Professional staff, full instruction & practice session
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided quad bike riding tour
- Training and instruction
- Rental quad bike, helmet, and safety glasses
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glenworth Valley, Glenworth Valley, New South Wales
Experience the beauty of the Australian bush on a quad bike. With no prior experience necessary, enjoy this exhilarating adventure on a fully automatic bike through the unspoiled wilderness of the Glenworth Valley.
Embark on the experience of a lifetime just an hour from Sydney. Hop aboard a quad bike (ATV) and explore Australia’s central coastal area. Upon your arrival, the friendly staff at Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures greets you and puts you on your own quad bike, the ultimate fun machine. Following a brief introduction and a 30-minute practice session, you're off on a 1-hour, fully-guided quad-biking tour.
Hit the open trails to the valley’s purpose built quad-biking track. Explore the bushland around the base of an escarpment, and then cross water and other fun obstacles with technical trails and challenges. Take laps around the quad-biking circuit and feel your heart pumping when you take on the sharp curves. After this thrilling adventure, hop off your bike and feel as your adrenaline rush slowly softens.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :69 Cooks Rd, Glenworth Valley NSW 2250, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.