Guided Sightseeing Running Tour in Prague (9-12K)
Enjoy a guided running tour along Prague's most beautiful and famous locations led by a friendly running guide. Experience the city first-hand, from the perspective of a runner.
We debate Prague as we run. To take a running tour of Prague, you need not be a super athlete. Our motto "Your Pace Is Our Pace" applies to all our customers, from genuine beginners to experienced marathoners. You can make the route shorter or longer - it is your time exclusively. The tour is always adjusted to your starting (and finish) point, interests and preferences. We can stop, yet we do not need to – it is all up to you. Normally there might be a couple of brief stops by the main attractions, usually occasions to take pictures. Your running guide always does their best so the tour becomes your favorite memory of Prague. You only need to pack up your running shoes. We take care of the rest.
per adult from
60 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Digital photos
- Local guide
- Map of the route covered
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Prague, Prague, Bohemia
All the most important sights will be on our way.
Old Town inlc. Astronomical Clock and the Jewish Town,
certainly the Charles Bridge
and dif your energy allows, also Petrin Hil with panoramatic views of the city.
Countless little backyards, tiny streets and hidden passage-ways included, too.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at your central Prague hotel or else on agreement. Please let us know the meeting-point as soon as possible so that we can plan.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We stay out there in the streets and parks so the risk of transmission is zero. Stay healthy and join us on a run!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.