Guided tour, between the history and anecdotes of Nantes.
Once knowing the history and anecdotes of Nantes, you will not see this city again with the same eyes.
We focus on highlighting its medieval history and highlighting the characters that made history in France.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guida professionale
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nantes, Nantes, Loire-Atlantique, Pays de la Loire
The meeting point will be in the Marc Elder square, the visit begins next to the
statue of Anne of Brittany, at 10:30 a.m.
We will enter the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany, impressive marker
of urban space and the history of the city.
We will continue through the Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul, one of the works
of longest Gothic architecture in its construction in France, it houses a
masterpiece, the tomb of Francisco II and his wife Margarita de Foix.
We will continue through the old town of Nantes, we will pass through Bouffay Square,
where we will be able to appreciate some houses to the framework architecture of
wood that rise on cobbled streets.
We will continue our visit to Feydeau Island, a beautiful architectural example
which evokes the opulent life of the shipowners of the maritime trade of the century
We will go to the Pommeraye passage, this is one of the passages
most beautiful cutlery in Europe, combine the present with the past and mix in
An atmosphere full of history.
We will finish in the flirty area of the Graslin theater, which seems taken
Directly from ancient Greece.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Place Marc Elder, 44000 Nantes, France
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Place Graslin, 44000 Nantes, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.