Guided tour of Medina Azahara with Bus. Official Guides
Guided tour of Medina Azahara with Official guides accredited by the Junta Andalucía to enjoy this magnificent archaeological site.
The guided visit to Medina Azahara is as pleasant as possible to help them interpret and get to know this archaeological site.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- The guided visit to Medina Azahara includes transfer from Córdoba to the Medina Azahara car park
- The guided visit to Medina Azahara includes a shuttle from the car park to the archaeological site
- Guided visit to Medina Azahara visiting the archaeological site
- The guided visit to Medina Azahara includes a shuttle from the archaeological site to the car park
- The guided visit to Medina Azahara includes the entrance to the Museum or interpretation center
- The guided visit to Medina Azahara includes entrance to virtual reality projection
- The guided visit to Medina Azahara includes transfer from the car park to Córdoba
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - The guided visit to Medina Azahara does not include any type of drink or food.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina Azahara, Ctra. Palma del Rio, km 5.5, 14005 Cordoba Spain
The guided visit to Medina Azahara begins by taking the bus that will take you to the parking lot. Once there, they will take the shuttle that will take us to the archaeological site for the guided visit to Medina Azahara. We will arrive at the archaeological site accompanied by the guide who will make the guided visit to Medina Azahara. Once the guided visit to Medina Azahara is finished, they will take the shuttle back to the car park. To complete the guided visit to Medina Azahara we will enter the virtual reality projection room. The guided visit to Medina Azahara ends with the bus that will take you to Córdoba.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Glorieta Cruz Roja, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.