Guided tour of Plasencia
Ut placeat Deo et hominibus, so that it pleases God and men. With this motto, what would be the most important city in northern Cáceres was baptized. During the route we will cross the streets of Plasencia, but we will also immerse ourselves in its past.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official Tourism Guide
- Accident liability insurance
- Liability insurance
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the cathedral, if you wish to visit it (4 euros / person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plasencia, Plasencia, Province of Caceres, Extremadura
We will visit the historic center of Plasencia, visiting the main streets and monuments of the medieval city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Free Tour Plasencia, Plaza Mayor, sn, 10600 Plasencia, Cáceres, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.