Guided tour of Saluzzo
Walk to discover the medieval village of Saluzzo, recalling the splendor of the ancient Marquisate. Through the maze of small alleys, you will discover the most significant places of past history: from the Castle, now a museum, from the Ascent to the Castle with its imposing noble palaces, to the aristocratic Gothic church of San Giovanni and Casa Cavassa, once the residence of the Vicar General. Descend towards the "lower part" of the city, where today the imposing cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta is located.
per adult from
What's included :
- guided tour with professional guide
What's excluded :
- Everything not expressly indicated in "The rate includes"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castiglia Di Saluzzo, Piazza Castello, 12037 Saluzzo Italy
The ancient castle of the Marquises first transformed into a prison and then into the museum seat of the city.
Pass By: Museo Civico Casa Cavassa, Via San Giovanni 5, 12037 Saluzzo Italy
Ancient noble residence of what was the Vicar General of the Marquisate. After the restoration commissioned by the Marquis Emanuele Tapparelli d'Azeglio, it has become the seat of the civic museum of the city.
Departure Point :Piazza Castello, 12037 Saluzzo CN, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Corso Italia, 12037 Saluzzo CN, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.