Guided tour of the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba and the Alcazar of the Christian Kings
Visit the magnificent Great Mosque of Cordoba. Travel back in time and explore the history of a monument born as a mosque during the Caliphate of the Umayyad dynasty and transformed into a Christian cathedral after the Reconquista.
Go to the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, an ancient fortress that became the residence of the Catholic Kings. Admire the two different parts of the complex: the fortress and the garden. Take a walk through the wonderful gardens and courtyards and be enchanted by the abundance of water games.
Learn about the important history of the Alcázar and the different characters who have visited this place over the years. End the tour with a walk in this multi-level garden, which is home to a wide variety of floral species.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Visit guiada
- System of radioguías in case of the group of more than 10 people
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
After meeting his guide, the guide will buy tickets and go inside the monument. Inside you will enjoy the explanation of the history of a unique monument in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
After visiting the mosque-cathedral, you will go out and head towards the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, where you can learn about the history of this monument and enjoy its wonderful gardens.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Patio De Los Naranjos, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.