Guided Tour Old Town Las Palmas
We are really canarian official tour guides in the old town with more than 9 years experienced in history and tourism.
per adult from
What's included :
- Canarian official tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Vegueta
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vegueta, Altstadtviertel, 35001 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria Spain
We will visit the place where exactly just began the conquest of the Canary Islands, in the Plaza of San Antonio Abad and old Portuguese street.
We will also visit, famous Balconies street, where can be admired the first noble houses after the conquest of the island. There also is placed the Plaza of the new Pillar with its fountain dated XVIII just in the rear of the Cathedral. Just turning to the right we will get into the Sacred Art (Religious) Museum as well as the Cathedral of Santa Ana, (optional) with its Gothic interior and its historical contribution.
We will continue down the plaza de Santa Ana, with its monumental buildings emblematic and representative of the society. We conclude in the House of the Governor or Columbus Museum, (entry optional) where we will be ending this historical tour. Christopher Columbus used this island of Gran Canaria in three occasions, 1492 (discovery) 1493 (colonization of America) 1502 (last tour).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza de Las Ranas, 35001 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.