Guided Tour to Ribera del Duero Winery and Wine Tasting from Madrid
Live an unforgettable experience in Ribera del Duero (Considered the best area region of the world in 2012) and enjoy its wines on this 10-hours guided tour from Madrid. You will visit 2 wineries (sometimes 3), taste different wines. We visit (1/2) wineries in the morning and a second (possibly a third, if we visit 2 in the morning) in the afternoon. We try to show you also on the way what is worth in terms of gastronomy (a very good restaurant)(our clients ussually appreciates a lot what and where we eat) , landscapes, medieval towns or even a castle if possible. We try to do the activities with a glass of wine if possible. The experience we are proposing is not only wine, but wine is present nearly all the time. And what wines!
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan and coach
- Local professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Ribera del Duero
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ribera del Duero, Spain
Ribera has been considered the best area region of the world by The Wine Expectator in the year 2012. Ribera means “side of the river”. We are going to try to make you have a beautiful day visiting at least 2 wineries (maybe 3 if we are lucky). We will depart from Madrid at 9,30 h and we will arrive to the first winery 2 hours later.
From there you will go to have lunch (not included in price of the tour). There are so many restaurants where you can taste the traditional Castilian food. This tour is about wine but we do not forget that there is a beautiful gastronomy on the area.
In the afternoon we will visit a second winery, different from the first. We might visit a third winery depending on how fast we arrive to the first winery or the time we spend in the different activities. We will try on the way to the wineries to show as much as we can in order to make you understand that Ribera del Duero is very good wine but also many other things. (Gastronomy, landscapes, maybe a castle, history, underground caves, etc). We are getting payed for this activity but our true prize is that at the end of the tour you are 100 % satisfied. This is our goal. We are happy when we get it. And our experience says that most of our clients are satisfied on how hard we try to make you have a beautiful day.
We will leave you at the same place where we started at 20 h.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Claridge, Plaza del Conde de Casal, 6, 28007 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Winebus